We’re almost half way through 2010 so we thought we’d pause and give you a quick update on some new client wins as we’ve recently welcomed a number of news brands into the fold, including:
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals and their brands Dr.LeWinn’s, Revitanail, Juice Beauty and Juice Organics
- IGA, the dynamic group of independently owned supermarkets
- SapientNitro, the global customer experience company and creators of the multi-award winning Best Job in the World campaign
- gizmo, the category leader in home computer help and a BRW Fast Starter 2009 company
- OfferMe, Australia’s first group buy website which harnesses the power of collective buying online
- The Australian Festival of Chamber Music’s Chefs in the North and Taste of Townsville events
These new clients join our diverse portfolio including: BlueScope Steel; ghd hair; Suntory (Cointreau, Louis XIII, Remy Martin, Midori and Hendricks); Singha Beer; Bashful; Batlow Apples; Cafe Sydney; Merivale, Street Smart, Brown Brothers Wine and the Fragrance Foundation of Australia. A special note also to Brand Events’ Taste of Sydney festival which we worked on earlier in the year.
With this growth in new business we’re also happy to announce we’ve increased our team and welcomed staff members James Cooley, Nicole Rodger and Ashley Gatte.
So yes, it has been a great start to the year and we look forward to what’s next!
Best regards, Tori, MJ and the team.